Rewind

Last year I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for my best friend. I thought I would give you a peek into the beautiful fun day we had celebrating her and her little boy. *WARNING* Picture heavy!




I stenciled his name on pages from an old book.



I wrapped different size books in white paper
 to add height and detail to the table.







Wreath was made by tearing up an old book,
fan folding, and hot gluing to a wreath
I stenciled the middle part of the
tablecloth for added detail.
Mini-books hung between onesies I made with iron-ons.
I made these owls- styrofoam balls
covered in different colored felts. Tutorial can be found here.












I made mini-books and hung them
from the ceiling for a whimsical look.

I stenciled the back of the sign with the same stencil on the table,
and painted the welcome message over it.
After the party she was able to take it home
to hang on the door announcing his arrival.


Love notes the guests wrote
were hung on the 'tree'

Inspiration came from here.


your photo name

No comments

Back to Top