Currently

I saw this on the great Heir to Blair's site.....and thought it was fun...


Current Books~ Fifty Shades Trilogy, Love the One You're With, and Kagan 


Current Playlist~ Home by Phillip Phillips (I am embarrassed about this one. I loved the song and looked up who it was....really? American Idol?!) and Old School- DJ Kool...Let Me Clear My Throat. Ha!


Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure~ NAPS!! What am I going to do come August 13?!


Current Color(s)~ Aqua, Yellow, and Grey- fresh and fun


Current Drink~ REAL Coke


Current Food~ any and everything...could be a problem!


Current Favorite Show~ Property Brothers, Kitchen Cousins, and Love it or List it. OK...one more...Sarah's House- seriously, Sarah come do my house!


Current Wish list~ My dream house and new fall wardrobe (that I don't have to pay for)


Current Bane(s) of my Existence~ my son's refusal to sleep


Current Slang or Saying~ going old school on this one...."Dude" Don't know why or when, but it has made it's appearance and has decided to stay, dude!


Current Outfit~ Black skirt and tank top....what am I going to do when I have to start dressing professionally? 


Current Excitement~ Olympics


Current Mood~ tired from a little boy who has decided he needs to come visit every.single.morning at 4am! and stressed...ONLY 2 weeks left of summer and a birthday party to pull together! and happy, The Mr. is on vacation next week!


Off to the gym to work on one of those current issues...


your photo name

No comments

Back to Top