Teacher Tuesday

So I continue my love affair with chevron with my word wall letters. 
I normally have my word wall on a bulletin board that never seems accessible to the kids (what's the point then, right?), and I never seem to keep up with. I have decided this year that I am going to make my chalkboard my word wall. My classroom has half chalkboard and half whiteboard, which the chalk side never gets used anymore. My plan is to magnetize the ABC cards and then use the chalkboard markers to write their words. I am going to designate a specific color to a subject. Hopefully this will solve the problems I have had in the past, and I will be able to utilize their vocabulary/sight words more effectively. 
I also found these great sight word chant sticks at Growing Kinders that I am in the process of making (I'll update later with the project). 
Where is your word wall and how do you utilize it? I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!



Leave some love if you download... :) 



your photo name

No comments

Back to Top