teacher tip- THE BEST dry erase erasers

I know, I know. You’ve heard that these are the best thing since slice bread for those dry erase boards. 


 

But what if I told you, you were wrong?

What if I told you there is something better out there and will last you YEARS!?

 

These! These are where it’s at, my teacher friends! 

 


 

These microfiber ‘dusters’ are 1000x’s better and will have you tossing those make up pads in the trash like I did. Still a Dollar Tree find so cost effective, but they actually work and will last you years!


 

Simply remove and toss the handle part of the duster and give each of your students (or they can share) a microfiber eraser. 

💙They are bigger so it becomes quicker and easier to erase. 

💙They are soft so they don’t scratch your boards. 

💙And they are washable! I take mine home at the end of every year and toss them in the wash. My class set has been going strong for 3 years now! 


 

So, if you are looking for something to upgrade in your classroom this year…. I dare you to toss those make-up pads and give these a try! You won’t regret it!




 

teach. create. love life.

 



your photo name

No comments

Back to Top