5 for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday



So, on with this randomness....

1. I made my first TPT unit this week! 



Subsequently, I am almost finished with this one... (should be up tomorrow so look for the preview)

and have two more in the works. I am excited that I am FINALLY getting the chance to create things for myself and my kiddos to use. 

2. I have thought about school WAY too much this summer! Hopefully this does not burn me out too early in the year, but I am so excited to be staying in the same grade level for a second year in a row! This has not happened in a VERY long time. So let's just say there has been planning, mapping, creating, and now (with the school supplies making their way into stores) purchasing....


3. Apparently I am not good at putting together reading directions for IKEA furniture. This step stool was put together *3! times before I got it right. Finally, I got it right and it looks a LOT bigger at home than it did in the store. 
I could use some ideas on how to finish it. I have an idea or two, but if you have any I would love to hear them! 

4. I am pretending that I know how to sew this week. I have two Magic shirts The Mister and I received at a game years ago. I've been holding onto them for E's Magic room I knew that he would have. One has been cut and pinned, and hopefully my attempt to sew will go beautifully this weekend!



5. I have a secret behind these double doors, that I will share a little more about this weekend....so stay tuned! 

~Jenny~





your photo name

No comments

Back to Top