Teacher Tip Tuesday

Sorry I missed last week’s Tuesday Tip (I’m sure my 3 faithful followers were disappointed ;) but I was neck deep in my observation paperwork. 


Good times, my friends. Good times.


So, I have a good one for you this week!
Do you have tons of anchor charts and have no room to display them or store them?!

Your answer?..... Magnetic Curtain Rods!



Something so simple has changed my classroom in a major way. I used to use the free standing chart holder/hanger things (yes, that is the technical term), but they take up a lot of room and it was always in the way. Being able to put my anchor charts up on my board (out of the way) and in direct eyesight of my students....WIN!


I found these at Wal-Mart in the the curtains/rods section (I know, that was a tricky one). The length of the rod can be changes and the magnet is very strong so you don't have to worry about your charts falling off. They are inexpensive, especially compared to the chart hanger/holder thing, and run around $10. 

And if you don't like the idea of having all of your anchor charts out at once, then I would highly recommend Teaching With A Mountain View's storage idea. 
Mary @ Teaching With A Mountain View

I.LOVE.THIS. When I have to tidy my room for the summer I will definitely be implementing this!

create.teach.love life
~Jenny~


your photo name

No comments

Back to Top