Teacher Tip Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, My Friends!!
I had the MOST AMAZING Monday (yes, I know how crazy that sounds).....but seriously! My nerdy teacher dreams came true and I got to 'meet' THE Hope King and Amy Lemons! Hope King did an AMAZING job at her Get Your Teach On conference. Do yourself a favor and go see her in Texas this summer. You will not be disappointed. I will blog more about that later this week, but onto the Teacher Tip.

Do your kids have to use the computers in your classroom at the same time? 
We have a prescribed computer program that our students have to use, 3 at a time. And those 3 students canNOT keep their eyes on their own computer. Drives.Me.Crazy.


::solution::



Foam poster board purchased at Dollar Tree.


Quick. Easy. Cheap.

For $2 my sanity is saved and my students focus on their own computer.  

And now for a freebie...just because I like you ;)


Close Reading Symbols bookmarks for your students to use as they are reading text (click on picture for link). Perfect for close reading and finding text evidence. Please leave some love and feedback if you download....and feel free to become a follower of my store...or blog...or both ;)

teach.create.love life
~Jenny~



your photo name

No comments

Back to Top