A new unit and sale!

Finally getting this posted. I've been busy enjoying the last moments of freedom. I'm working on that bucket list (specifically the beach) this week. 

This unit and the rest of my TPT store will be on sale 28% today and tomorrow (August 4-5) for their Back to School sale. Make sure you enter BTS14 when checking out to receive your discount and become a follower of my store and this blog :)



First, to show you the one that I put together myself.....

My brainstorming to recap my summer.


I chose to color the pentagons in bright colors to resemble a beach ball.

After cutting the circles out and folding on the dotted lines, I stapled the circles together by lining up the lines.


So what comes in the unit? The following items below with a little more description of the activity :)

Graphic Organizer and Template to make ball. Students  draw/write in the pentagon to brainstorm. Then color and cut the circle out. Fold on the dotted lines (I found it easier to fold backwards first so that you can see what you are doing) before stapling together.

Primary writing paper in color (intermediate available too)

Primary writing paper in black and white.
Students can color border to make it their own.

Intermediate lined writing paper
(in both this print and chevron colored)

Writing Rubric- Second Grade Common Core aligned
(may not be suitable for beginning of year grading)
Can be used for older grades.

Don't forget it's on sale now! (along with my whole store) Please become a follow of my shop if you do check it out. 
~Jenny~



your photo name

No comments

Back to Top