Remembering...3rd Birthday

I know. I've been MIA. You'll hear my excuses real soon. But, until I get to that post (and E's 4th Birthday post) I thought I would tie you over with last year's birthday fun.

Like most 3 year olds, E LOVES Mickey Mouse...
We surprised him with a slide....
Pure excitement when he woke up from his nap!


I made the cupcakes...before I took a cake decorating class
and the Oreo Mickey heads didn't turn out the best.
He enjoyed his own personal ice cream cake courtesy of one of his grandmothers. 

The HUGE Mickey balloon.
I used this picture for thank you notes.

Close up of the 'banner' I created
using personal pictures of him with Disney characters






Paper garland I sewed.

Ooohhh Toodles!




Party hats with Mickey ears that I made.
And I promise to be a better Blogger.....if anyone actually reads this ;)



your photo name

No comments

Back to Top