classroom decor- tropical, blue, and Lilly inspired

Decorating my classroom is one of my favorite hobbies. 
My theory is, my students and I (probably) spend more time there than at home...so I may as well make it nice!
And as my years of teaching have added up, my decorating style has evolved, and I allow it to become a creative outlet...hence why I make my own now. 😊

This is my newest one to hit my TPT store


Being a Florida Girl, I LOVE to bring in the tropical bright colors and wildlife into my classroom. With a watercolor flair and nod to Lilly Pulitzer, this EDITABLE classroom decor pack will sure to be a student favorite. 


In this classroom decoration pack you will find 
-an upper and lower case large alphabet to display, 
-along with a smaller one that can be used for a word wall. The word wall alphabet features a turtle icon on the vowels to make them stand out. 
-There are also 2 design layouts to choose from for subject area buntings. 

This tropical blue turtle design also includes 
-EDITABLE name tags in 2 designs, number posters (1-20), 
-calendar pieces (months, days, and 2 sets of number designs that have an EDITABLE section), 
-Sterilite organizing drawer labels, 
-pencil labels. 

Lastly, in this fun and brightly colored pack you will find 
-posters to take First Day of School pictures of your students (2 designs and pre-K through 6th grade),  
-EDITABLE watercolor turtles that you can type your students names onto for the classroom jobs
-Classroom job signs that are EDITABLE as well 
-A behavior system that is completely EDITABLE so you can tailor it to your style
-and EDITABLE binder covers that will keep you organized and stylish

Creating classroom decor that is fun, bright, and friendly for students is one of my passions. I hope you love this new design as much as I do! If you'd like to check it out or purchase click here

teach. create. love life. 


your photo name

No comments

Back to Top